22 February 2014

I´m back!

Well. It takes me about a year to come back and post again.
This time a new sound. sad, unique.
And I´d like to check out the new visual player of soundcloud




Looks phantastic.

BTW: The basic music is done with a nanosynth. Synht, bass, percussion. The overlay melody comes from a Novation A-Station, the choir from my beloved Yamaha CS6r.
The Yamaha was the reason for finishing this song, which was buried on my recorder.
A MuffWiggler-Post askes for orchestral sound in hardware. My answer was my Roland Orchestra Card, that I bought for the MC909. This machine comes now from another star.
But the card is in this big machine. Where can I get some orchestral sounds quick? I digged deep in my CS6r and found pretty nice violins, harps, choirs, brasses.
Remembered the song on the recorder, I played with orchestral beef up. Loved the choir most. As you can hear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment